Join Manta North team and help bring our products to a new horizon.
We offer you a job in a growing and expanding company with a strong emphasis on implementing newest technologies, architecture and design.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management Skills,
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English spoken and written.